We are a network made up of 13 individual landcare groups in South Gippsland.
Our Vision is to:
- represent and support communities working together to increase biodiversity and promote sustainable land management.
Our Goals and Objectives are:
- Support and facilitate on-ground action across SGLN and its member groups
- Facilitate communication and cooperation within and between groups and grow membership
- Share knowledge, deliver projects and collaborate with our network and stakeholders
- Ensure SGLN demonstrates best practice governance, and supports our Landcare groups to do the same.